8/28/2009

Introduction

Hello to anyone who has happened to find this little blog thanks to the 243rd page on some Google search. This is my first venture into the blogging world, and I admit I don’t really know what I’m doing when it comes to the bells and whistles of a blog, so expect nothing but simplicity and decent to proficient writing. I have no real purpose besides telling good stories (or stories of mine that I feel are good enough for people to relate to) in order to entertain the masses. I like to call myself Man #3, partially for anonymity, and because I think that it represents a role that I fit into quite well. I’m the guy from the party scene in a movie who was near the action but in the background. Not the main character in the story, but important enough to be mentioned in the credits. Just so you can get a sense of my perspective on things, I am a high school senior, so I apologize in advance if my opinions or views seem “immature.” However, I think my posts will be general enough to be relatable to most audiences. I plan on making this blog a collection of observations by someone who sits back, views, collects, interprets, and spits out his views on the actions around him. The moods and topics of the posts will vary depending on what in my life happens to inspire me to write. And in case anyone follows this, the frequency of posts will also vary, depending on my work ethic (or lack thereof). I felt the need to give some background before jumping in, so now that this is out of the way, I’ll start posting the real meat of this blog soon.

Hope you enjoy it. (If anyone happens to read it that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment